Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will Complete custom & exclusive Bitcoin Hyip investment website development Cryptocurrency Web

I will Complete custom & exclusive Bitcoin Hyip investment website development Cryptocurrency Web












About:

Great!!!


Are you looking for a BitCoin/Etherum/LiteCoin (or any other cryptocurrency) website then this Gig you are the Right place at the Right time?
I will provide you amazing digital currency website including API, Payment Gateways, pages and much more.Along with that backend with user management and currency management functionality.
  • Friendly and responsive design
  • Management accounts
  • Management bitcoin addresses
  • Archive/unarchive bitcoin addresses
  • Transactions history
  • Automatic convert bitcoin balance to USD based on BTC-e price
  • Transactions search
  • Double wallet security by secret pin (require user to enter secret pin before sending bitcoins)
  • SQL Injections Security
  • Admin profit system (you can enter your fixed amount when user withdrawal money or send to other clients, will send the commission to your bitcoin

I will create an epic bitcoin cryptocurrency traffic exchange website
Supported Gateways & Crypto Currencies:

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Peercoin, Ethereum, TheBillionCoin, PayPal, Skrill, WebMoney, Payeer, Perfect Money, AdvCash, OKPay, Euromoney, SolidTrust Pay, Neteller, UQUID, BTC-e, Yandex Money, QIWI, Payza, Bank Transfer, Western Union and Moneygram.

Thanks 

Reviews


hefonziny:Excellent. I appreciate your delivery I will surely come back to your service thanks

hefoney5:thanks I appreciate you too

hefonziny:Excellent. I appreciate your delivery I will surely come back to your service thanks

hefoney5:thanks I appreciate you too

:


No comments:

Post a Comment