Monday, August 27, 2018

I will analyze any forex currency pair

I will analyze any forex currency pair












About:

My name is Dave Reiter.  I've been actively trading forex and commodities for 29 years.  The name of my firm is Reiter Capital Investments, LLC.  We are a proprietary trading firm located in Texas.  In addition to trading, I provide daily forex research reports to my clients.  My research reports are clear, concise, grammatically correct, and professionally written.  Each currency report covers technical analysis, chart patterns, cycles, monetary policy and macroeconomic trends.  Please allow me to prepare a professionally designed forex report on your behalf.  I take pride in my work!   

  • 29 years forex trading experience
  • managing member of Reiter Capital Investments, LLC
  • complete analysis of all major currency pairs  
  • all research reports contain specific buy/sell signals
  • always available for free telephone consultation 

 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment