Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will show you how to win in binary and forex trades

I will show you how to win in binary and forex trades












About:

The well-known and effective RenkoStreet V2 system, now I have improved and optimized with the addition of my own PRICEPOINT 1.3 indicator and with my excellent filter MAG_NOAH 1.2, that give you very precise entries and winners trades configured in TF=5 and 15 minutes expiration. Average, 8 of every 10 signals are ITM (80%) so far!! As you must know, RenkoStreet V2 is very good in FOREX too, with high levels of pips since one circle signal until the next circle signal, it mean, that it is a very complete strategy for binary and forex trades.
I will send to you .rar folder with the system configured in the template and all my indicators, ready for trade and win!!
You can see my demo video here--> https://youtu.be/b4rAJZBMRlo

Reviews


paulsmith7:fast \u0026 good job

herbatz:Very Good buyer ! Reccommended

angelaraiza:buen vendedor

herbatz:Excelente comprador ! Lo recomiendo

glopez21:Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment