Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will ghostwrite your cryptocurrency ebook

I will ghostwrite your cryptocurrency ebook












About:

Hi there do you know that Cryptocurrency Ebooks are selling on a large scale on Amazon?

Thank you for your interest in my gig, I am sure you have browsed through a lot of profiles and is wondering which one to go for, well, I wont tell you that I am the best but I will assure you that you will frequent me for your subsequent orders - I am very certain of that. 

Starting off as a new seller is not easy therefore I will be providing a 10,000 WORDS BONUS to every order I receiveand if you do not want a big book I will agree to write you another one for free on any topic of your choosing. 

  • I present a copyright note upon delivery
  • I present THREE PLAGIARISM RESULTS upon delivery
  • I deliver in four formats PDF, EPUB, DOC AND KINDLE 
  • I also provide A STANDARD AMAZON BOOK COVER for free
  • I include a CLICKABLE TABLE OF CONTENT upon request to ease your navigation of the document

I can write on different topics:

  • Beginners Guide to Cryptocurrency Trading
  • History of Bitcoin
  • Beginners Guide to Opening a Bitcoin Wallet

and so much more....Just 
proceed to my message box, lets iron out the details cause I cant wait to get started.

Reviews


tolafaithful:Well,I needed to proofread to correct typos and grammartical errors. I expected something more solid,deeper. i think it was average delivery.

diana_palmer:Thanks for your patronage

tolafaithful:Well,I needed to proofread to correct typos and grammartical errors. I expected something more solid,deeper. i think it was average delivery.

diana_palmer:Thanks for your patronage

:


No comments:

Post a Comment