Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will record a 1 min original video on anything forex related

I will record a 1 min original video on anything forex related












About:

For just $5 I will record 1 minute of high quality, 100% original video on any FOREX related topic, for your business blog, website, ... you name it. You can even leave it to me to decide the subject of the article :)

As an active Forex trader, I have a good understanding of currency moves and the topics related to Forex trading. I record all videos from scratch, therefore, the content is 100% unique and tailored to your needs.

I cover:

  • Technical analysis 
  • Fundamental analysis
  • Scalping
  • Day Trading
  • Swing Trading
  • Position trading
  • and much, much more ...

I can provide regular (weekly/daily), technical or fundamental analysis, or both for whatever purpose you need :)

If you have any, be sure to precisely inform me about all details and/or subtopics you want to be included in the video. With that, we will achieve better communication and create an amazing experience for both of us.


Feel free to contact me if you have any question or otherwise want to chit-chat :)

Reviews


kawel:thanks for forex video

philipforex:Hank you as well :)

rodfull66:Great product with good voice, This will work good on my sites

philipforex:Great to work with, thank you :)

myfxplan:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment