Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create your ico website for blockchain development project

I will create your ico website for blockchain development project












About:

Hi there

I will create and develop complete ico website for you with all the functionality you need,including---
+ICO, 
+WHITEPAPER, 
+REFERRAL LINK 
+ico website
+Psd
+ico exchanger

I will handle your ICO website designer perfectly  you will get the website design and development as requested for,I will add payment gateway and with all others functionalities and features,

Getting it done perfectly is sure and 100% satisfaction 

Features on your website would include----- 

  • User Dashboard 
  • Lending program
  • Admin Panel 
  • Wallets
  • Exchange function 
  • Securities. 2FA, G-recaptcha connect via API(including WebSocket)
  • Stunning UI/UX design
  • Your own coin
  • Secure transaction
  • Referral program
  • Design 
  • whitepaper
  • Road Map
  • About you
  • Your coin 
  • Login/Register
  • Tokens 
IF what you are expecting is not listed here kindly message me and let discuss about it 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment