Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will be your cryptocurrency, ico, exchange,wallet app developer

I will be your cryptocurrency, ico, exchange,wallet app developer












About:

Hi, 

I'm a professional  Web, Desktop and mobile app developer working on CryptoCurrencies trading sites and I myself is a good crypto trader, so I have great knowledge of this business. 

We have full knowledge of Crypto market. We can develop the following type of site for you: 
  1. Wallet website for any single or multiple currencies  with native nodes or 3rd party API
  2. Crypto to crypto advance exchange website with node wallets and high-level security 
  3. Build a cryptocurrency responsive  app with a stunning design for both mobile and PC 
  4. Coin swap exchange like Shapeshift and Changelly
  5. CryptoCurrencies info website like rates conversion, charts, market value etc
  6. CryptoCurrencies article website
  7.  All type of relevant mobile wallet applications for IOS,  Android and Window Phone
  8. Web API's for developers
  9. Window based software
  10. I will also help you to learn about this market like how to trade or how to start your business for this market. 

Feel free to ask if you have any queries. 
Kindly contact us for more details and quote. 

Thanks
Kind Regards

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment