Monday, August 27, 2018

I will develop cryptocurrency trading system

I will develop cryptocurrency trading system












About:

My slogan is "satisfy you as much as possible".

I will help you on this following
- Cryptocurrency Trading, Lending Bot (Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, CoinBase) - Fork new coin
I am also highly experienced in: ASP, MS SQL, MYSQL, C#, , HTML, VB6, Javascript, Java, database development and maintenance 7 years of web/desktop application development experience 5 years experience in Dynamics CRM development.

Message me now and let get to work
Best regards



Reviews


firstmarketer:He do more than what I pay for

cryptocoinkuzy:thanks sir

sales_funnel01:Wow\nThis is a great seller that i haven't see on fiverr...I really like your work and i promise to be buying for service every time... Keep up with good work.\n\nhighly commended!\n\nthanks

cryptocoinkuzy:thank you

alvarez_kuzy:Easy to work with, Highly Recommended for Others


No comments:

Post a Comment