Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will analyze the forex market for best trading signal

I will analyze the forex market for best trading signal












About:

I know Forex Trading from year 2009 and became a trainer in an educational institution Forex Trading in Jakarta since 2011, till this day I always use Trend Line Trading Strategy System with take profit following the direction of the trend and the stop loss is always smaller because following the price movements also. I can make a profit from the Forex Trading with the Trend Line Strategy  System  about 10-15% a month then trading signals with the Trend Line strategy System is what I would give to you is not only one pair but the 28 pairs that exist in the Forex Market because i analyze them all every morning so i can observe the price movements of each pairs and of course 1 signal for 5$. If in need I can give a detailed history of my current trading Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment