Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will promote ico,bitcoin,crypto to USA ico investors on facebook

I will promote ico,bitcoin,crypto to USA ico investors on facebook












About:

Hello Buyers,


We will Promote your Cryptocurrency Ico Btc On My Big Crypto Social Networks Community Groups



This is very effective and efficient social marketing service that you won't get anywhere else.
I'm going to do is Making the whole world know about your work, business whatever it is.

♥♥♥  Gig Features ♥♥♥


  • 100% Safe
  • Friendly Service 
  • 24 hours Express delivery
  • The main USA and American traffic 
  • 100% Satisfied Customer's
  • fans, followers, members
  • 18-40 Age Range

What's are your working platforms ?

==> my social medias 
==> my twitter strategy
==> My big and famous groups.
==> My big communities.

Gig Requirement

- Your Message 
- Your Link

IMPORTANT - We Don't accept any short url or any misleading link and we cannot guarantee you sales,traffics.

Screenshot Proof Of Posting Will be Provided On Delivery 


Thank You.

Reviews


timkimedits:I thought the gig would be more than just posting my link on various facebook pages. Most were deleted right away. Wouldnt purchase again.

resumegroup:none was deleted, and your ico url was promoted to all social media network, published online and massive tweets.\nnot happy about your rating

alexabraham858:great, thanks

resumegroup:thanks too. when it comes to crypto promotion, we are ready to over deliver

anjeclothing:Quick delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment