Monday, April 30, 2018

I will gladly work with you and for your projects and ideas. Try out my gigs and you won't be disappointed, I mean it :)

I will gladly work with you and for your projects and ideas. Try out my gigs and you won't be disappointed, I mean it :)












About:

<<  See my brand new Crypto Animated Explainer gig here - https://www.fiverr.com/cinthya/crypto-ico-bitcoin-video-explainer  >>

It's not a secret anymore - BITCOIN and the Crypto Market is the Next Big Thing!

 My gig addresses to the developers and cryptocurrency website or business owners, ICO, Bitcoin and Altcoins developers, that want to add a better online experience for their members or viewers.

 I will create a Cryptocurrency Related Video using premium footage, custom picked for your script, in 1080p HD Quality MP4 ( BITCOIN logo will be replaced with yours ).

Please be ready with the script and read the package details carefully before ordering so we avoid unnecessary cancellations or issues.

 Be ready with your Logo, Website and Images before ordering. If you do not have a script ready please contact me first.

  Portfolio - www.yourlivecommercial.weebly.com/bitcoin-ico--crypto.html

Regards, Cinthya


Reviews


perrykeen:wonderful work i loved it

cinthya:I am glad you liked the video! Awesome experience as well.

masterlee88:very good :)

cinthya:Awesome experience!

wallcoincurrenc:Thank you. good job


No comments:

Post a Comment