Monday, April 30, 2018

I will conduct a 30 minute interview via Skype (video or voice) on the subject of your choice

I will conduct a 30 minute interview via Skype (video or voice) on the subject of your choice












About:

I have 5+ years of professional programming experience in various domains/languages (12+years if you count hobby programming).

Under this gig, I will conduct a full blown tech interview for any interview you are anticipating and give specific feedback for you to improve and nail your next job interview. I will also provide feedback on your resume.

I can interview you in the following (not exhaustive list):- 

1. Full-Stack - Javascript, PHP, Python, Go, Java, Scala
2. Front-end - React, Redux
3. Mobile - React Native, Android (Java/Kotlin), iOS (Swift)
4. Product management - overall discussion on product building best practices and general product management

Please drop a message to discuss your requirements. 
Looking forward to working with you.

Regards

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment