Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will build and design a Cryptocurrency Website with coding bitcoin website and wallet. and all the

I will build and design a Cryptocurrency Website with coding bitcoin website and wallet. and all the












About:

Hello Wonderful Buyers,

You are here at the right place, I'm a professional web developer, that will help you to Design and Develop a Complete bitcoin website with 7 pages and, I will also provide you payment gateway integration and also provide backend with the bitcoin management and user management. Simply make a request and give your thought okay.


THESE ARE THE SERVICE THAT I RENDER
  • Responsive & Fast Speed Design
  • Bitcoin investment plans
  • Bitcoin payment integration using API
  • Email notifications + Mobile
  • In site, Send or Transfer function 
  • Cryptocurrency 
  • Attractive and Secure User Interface
  • Wallet System, Deposit System, Wallet Transactions, Withdrawal system
  • Paypal,
  • Send money from wallet to user in website
  • Bitcoin script 
  • Business website ,Email notifications for every exchange status + Mobile SMS Verification
  • You will get the best services here. Just contact me in my inbox for more details.         Thanks, Lordapper. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment