Monday, April 30, 2018

I will do a 30 minute mock job interview for your practice

I will do a 30 minute mock job interview for your practice












About:

Forbes magazine created a list of 10 essential steps to prepare yourself for a job interview. Here's #4:

4. Conduct a Mock Interview

Preparing for a job interview is key when trying to land the career you want.

It's best to practice with someone you've never met since that's the dynamic you'll encounter on interview day.  A job interview is a critical moment in your life and it's the wrong time to be unprepared.    I'm an experienced HR professional who has worked for over 10 years at Fortune 500 companies in the HR department as well as headhunting and recruiting firms.  I specialized in tech based roles.   

I'll do a 30 minutes session that consists of 15 minute mock interview with you then afterwards, I'll spend 15 minutes giving you honest objective feedback that can help you interview better..  I'll give you tips on what to improve so on your REAL interview day you'll be prepared and more likely to get the job offer you're seeking.

Reviews


kingchristian:Great experience! Gave me productive feedback.

rjpedigo:Thank you for your business! Best of luck on your interview...I think you'll do excellent.

mk0123:Outstanding Experience!

rjpedigo:Great buyer! Best of luck with your interview.

sreejits:friendly, polite, trustworthy, hardworking and honest


No comments:

Post a Comment