Monday, April 30, 2018

I will conduct a 2 hour mock interview to assist you with your next big interview!

I will conduct a 2 hour mock interview to assist you with your next big interview!












About:

I am a Director of Human Resources who would love to assist you in getting the job that you deserve.  I work full-time but can schedule time with you over lunch or after 5pm.  I have a passion for helping others succeed and making the interview process less stressful.

I will conduct a mock interview over the phone for you with questions related to your character, job that you are looking to get, past history, leadership and more.  These interviews will be tailored to your needs and will be based on the level of job and job type that you are seeking.  I will give you feedback after the interview.

Disclaimer: There is no guarantee that you will receive a job offer.  Although this is great preparation, your abilities will determine your overall success.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment