Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will sent to you my own ADXForce 1.2 indicator, template, Support & code

I will sent to you my own ADXForce 1.2 indicator, template, Support & code












About:

After 3 consecutive months testing my new MT4 indicator "ADXForce v1.2", the results was 79 %  ITM. The indicator give you a signal with alarm and work fine in 1 minute and 5 Minutes Time Frame, with expiration in the same period ( 1 minute TF= 1 minute Expiration or 5 minutes TF= 5 minutes expiration. I will send you a zip folder with the Indicator, Template and document for easy install in MT4 and RULES for profitable trades.
If you like the ADXForce 1.2 work for you, I can include in the pack, for extra cost, my new ADXForce v1.2 AUTOTRADER (EA) with the exactly "formula" of the indicator, but the entry will be more accuracy in seconds.(You know in BO, every second counts).
Additional, if you like to practice your trades with ADXForce 1.2 in IQOptions, I can send you the MT2IQ sofware to "link" MT4 with IQoptions and install it for you (via teamviewer) extra cost too !!

NOTE::  WORK FINE ONLY FOR BINARY OPTIONS, and not recommended for Forex.

Reviews


chrismorris841:Excellent seller,nice communication and very concerned about his clients!

herbatz:Thank you for your comments !! Outstanding buyer

mcdevins:I see some optimistic about this indicator. Great one.

herbatz:Thank you. Outstanding buyer

shaggy9108:Very Good .Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment