Thursday, June 14, 2018

I will provide you an ichimoku tenkan kijun cross forex robot

I will provide you an ichimoku tenkan kijun cross forex robot












About:

If you're looking for an ICHIMOKU TENKAN/KIJUN CROSS FOREX ROBOT to test, customise & trade – you're at the right gig!


Forex Robot features:

  • Forex Robot uses Tenkan/Kijun cross to identify trades
  • Trade strong, neutral and/or weak crosses
  • Input Ichimoku settings
  • 2 trade options: set fixed stop loss, break even & profit target &/or trailing Tenkan or Kijun exit
  • Select fixed percent risk
  • Test & trade on any pair & timeframe.


What you get with this Forex Robot:


  • The Forex Robot (.ex4 file) ready to use on MT4 (Basic Package)
  • User guide (.pdf) with full description of trading strategy & detail of all customisable settings (Standard Package)
  • Forex Robot source code (.mq4 file) so you change the Forex Robot’s code (Premium Package).

 

Purchase with confidence:

  • I’m a Certified Financial Technician
  • I have traded forex for over 5 years 
  • Forex Robots based on transparent & robust strategies with fully customisable settings
  • All code is clean & made of fix and tested parts
  • All Forex Robots are fully tested.


Order now to test & trade the ICHIMOKU TENKAN/KIJUN CROSS FOREX ROBOT.

Reviews


nodrog1:He is a good seller

mr4xrobot:Great buyer - thanks for the review \u0026 enjoy the forex robot

rainbowdrops12:excellent product and service

mr4xrobot:Thanks for the order and feedback - enjoy testing and trading the robot.

nodrog1:He is a good seller


No comments:

Post a Comment