Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will send you my best forex trading robot with long term proof

I will send you my best forex trading robot with long term proof












About:

The strategy is based on the breakdown of the most important support and resistance levels. The EA uses the adaptive trade management algorithm.

It was backtested and optimized using real ticks with 99,9% quality. The Expert Advisor has successfully passed the stress test with slippage and commission approximate to the real market conditions.


Recommendations

  1. Before using on a live account, test the EA with minimal risk;
  2. Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server;
  3. For best results, use the leverage of 1:100 and more;
  4. When using the EA with FIFO supporting brokers, do not run more than one EA on one account;
  5. Low spreads = low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.


send me a message to watch my real live trading portofolio

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment