Friday, June 29, 2018

I will write and produce a 300 word video

I will write and produce a 300 word video












About:

Hey, My name is Seb. Let me create an AMAZING Crypto Currency Spokesperson video for you.


Each Package includes Full Editing as shown in the demo, Background Music and Stock Footage where appropriate.

WANT A GREAT DEAL?....Message me BEFORE you order and lets work something out!

WHAT YOU GET:

ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE –

  • Your Script professionally presented by me your UK Male Presenter
  • Choice of Grey Business suit or Black Shirt attire
  • ANY Background you like
  • Royalty Free Music
  • Royalty Free Stock Footage
  • Text Typography
  • STOCK Images (Supplied by you)
  • FULL 1080p HD

I shoot in a professionally lit Green Screen Studio, with 4k Camera and High Quality Audio. Your video will be edited using the very latest professional editing software. I incorporate cutting edge techniques that very few here on Fiverr can offer.

Order now to take your Crypto Marketing to the next level.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment