Friday, June 29, 2018

I will creat crypto cryptocurrency trading bot for bittrex cex gdax

I will creat crypto cryptocurrency trading bot for bittrex cex gdax












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">As a successful crypto trader myself with several trading tools undersleeve. This gig extends my profitable strategies to ensure you also get profitable. Using requisite tools based on your technical and trading experience, I will:

  • Create, configure and install a trading bot solution for supported exchange.
  • Tutor you on usage and automate the entire process on request.
  • Install trading bot either on your Desktop, Web or Mobile.
  • Educate you on profitable strategies and methods.
  • Integrate strategy to support multiple exchanges.
  • Translates forex technical strategies into respective crypto asset.
  • Enlighten you on Pump and dump methods.

N.B: The scope of this gig is flexible, as such feel free to contact me with crypto trading related requests.

Reviews


joshteea:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

treethurman:Very knowledgeable python programmer and expert at crypto currency.

calldirect:Good seller

chaz2601:DO NOT BUY! I Paid $255, and after 2 weeks i still do not have the working product. Harnix41 claims to fix the problem but never really does. Save your money and do not waste it on this scam! If Harnix41 does deliver the product that we agreed upon, I will change this review, until then DO NOT BUY!

grantreid473:This seller has helped me a lot. She is always willing to sort any issue that may occur and is very friendly and helpful. I will test this gig and if successful buy another gig from this seller very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment