Friday, June 29, 2018

I will trade Forex for you

I will trade Forex for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I will trade Forex for you.

 If you want a proof then please open a demo account or a real account with very less money like $50 or $100 and give me the trader password. I will make 10 -15 trades manually. I will close all trades in profit. If any trade will not make profit then also it will not close in loss.

I prefer Nordfx platform. The account should be a micro account with 1:1000 leverage. We can’t get always good signals. So there is no guaranty that I will make trade every day. 

You can except 1% to 3% profit per day. Because thinking of high profit will loss our main balance. When you will withdraw your profit, you have to give me 40% of your profit.

If you want to learn the strategy then it will cost you $1500.

For more information please drop me a message.you are welcome for any question

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment