Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will prepare a comprehensive 40 to 60 pages business plan

I will prepare a comprehensive 40 to 60 pages business plan












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">100% positive rating

I have a TEAM OF EXPERTS and we have excellent experience in writing professional business plans for startups. We have served hundreds of clients as we have extraordinary writing skills.

HELPED CLIENTS GET FUNDING OF MORE THAN $300 MILLION

I DO NOT PROVIDE TEMPLATES. I WRITE CUSTOMIZED INVESTOR READY BUSINESS PLANS

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR BETTER COMMUNICATION


IMPORTANT:
For a Business Plan , please choose from the packages above:

Investor Ready Business Plan includes
1) Executive Summary
2) Company Summary
3) Products and Services
4) Complete Market Analysis
5) Strategy and Implementation Summary
6) Management Summary
7) Complete Financial Plan

Complete Financial Plan includes:
1) 5-year Sales forecasts
2) 5-year Income statement projections
3) 5-year Balance sheet
4) 5-year Cash flow statement
5) Break Even Analysis
6) Important ratios

Try me and you will not repent... Lol

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
-I do not use expensive databasis as those are not affordable
-I do conduct custom research only for those to request
-All sources will be cited


Thanks

Reviews


danteismail:2 weeks and still no response

ideal_writer2:This unfair.. I though we completed this order 3 weeks ago. What you asked for is outside the scope of this order and took my time to explain to you. Your review is so unfair.

zixia444:Very professional and fast! Highly recommended.

ideal_writer2:Thank you.

zixia444:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment