Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will translate cryptocurrency stuff english to korean

I will translate cryptocurrency stuff english to korean












About:

Hello! 

Cryptocurrency market in Korea is vigorous, so targeting Korean market is crucial. I am currently working for one of Top 10 cryptocurrencies. As an investor and a translator, I enjoy working in this field and love to see coins grow. My major was law and I have experience in journalism. It's been 2 years since I started translating, and 1 year for crypto translations. To learn more about service and pricing, please read below. We can negotiate price based on regularity.

1. Tweet translation
Price: $1 per tweet
Delivery: within 1 hour (depends on the number of tweets)

2. Article translation
- translating articles for the Korean investors, effective promotion tool!
Price: USD 0.10 per word if the article is under 350 words.
          USD 0.09 per word if the article is 350-500 words.
          USD 0.08 per word if the work is regular (minimum 3times a week)
Delivery: within 1 day

3. Whitepaper Translation
- The basic information you ought to give to Korean investors for your coin's success.
price: USD 0.09 per word (fixed)
Delivery: Within 1 week

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment