Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will provide a current TA reading for 20 stocks. Giving BUY/HOLD/SELL suggestions.

I will provide a current TA reading for 20 stocks. Giving BUY/HOLD/SELL suggestions.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">About to buy(sell) a stock?

Or already in a trade but second guessing yourself? Want an objective second opinion?

I provide you with an easily understandable technical analysis of your stock picks. 

Regardless of your position, technical analysis can often provide a clue as to what your next move may be.  I trade for a living and after 8+ years believe I can offer you something of value. I will apply my strategy to your picks and tell you whether I think it's a BUY, SELL or HOLD.  My strategy gives you clear targets and more importantly clear stops. I deal with any stock, including Cryptocurrencies. I'm happy to share what I know and think it can benefit all traders or investors.

Please contact me BEFORE placing an order.  I want to help on all stocks so let me know before ordering what stock you want analyzed.

  You will get:

  • A very clear description of possible trade opportunities.
  • An unbiased approach (If I can't see a trade I'll tell you.)
  • Warning signs you should watch for.
   
Cheers and good luck trading!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment