Monday, June 4, 2018

I will create an unique and elegant trade logo with fastest delivery

I will create an unique and elegant trade logo with fastest delivery












About:

I will create an unique and elegant trade logo with fastest delivery for $5.


Hello,
Do you want a professional, vector and high quality LOGO design for your website or business?This is the place for it. I'm a professional graphic designer with 5 years work experience.I'm expert in illustrator and Photoshop with full of logo ideas in my mind. You'll receive files with transparent ready-to-use png & JPG.

In This Gig:

  • A Vector and high quality Logo
  • Fast Delivery within 12 hours
  • Support Regularly and Friendly
  • Unlimited  Revisions.
  • Express Delivery
  • Ease In Communication
  • Revisions Till Your Satisfaction
  • Money Back Guarantee



Have any questions? Do message me. I look forward working with you!


Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment