Sunday, June 3, 2018

I will give you forex ea to copy my high profit trades

I will give you forex ea to copy my high profit trades












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Sleep well over the nights knowing that your forex investment is safe.

ADVANTAGES
  • It trades automatically and works with most brokers with ECN or low spreads.
  • It operates a low risk trading and you can still adjust the risk
  • it can give you profits up to 25% monthly. sometime more, sometime less
  • It  works to preserve your investment for every 30 days of trading
  • does not hedge open trades
  • all open trades concludes within 48 hours, No Martingale, No grid trading
  • it filters trade to produce best result.

Apply this EA only to ECN account or Low Spread account
Your account maximum must be $3000, if your account hold more than $3000, please contact me.
Contact me if you have any question or inquiry before placing your order

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment