Friday, June 1, 2018

I will design cryptocurrency logo for you

I will design cryptocurrency logo for you












About:

Hi, 
Are you looking for Crypto/ICO logo or related to Finance...? Well! you are on right place. I have been designing logo for 8 years via many online platforms. I have participated in Online Logo Designing Contests more than 3k times. Overall I have created more than 300 Crypto & finance related logos.
so, in this gig I will provide logo which is related to cryptocurrency, Finance, Investment , etc.

Logo Type :
* Flat
* Versatile
* Wordmark
* 3D Coin (PSD)
------------
Please feel free to inbox for any queries

Reviews


davidgww1:Great seller

patricktompkins:Fast and impeccable work. Thank you so much!

undermindfilms:Excellent to work with Thanks

creativestuffs7:Thank you

marketsurfer:Very creative and original work. A fantastic deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment