Sunday, June 3, 2018

I will provide a custom build list of ecommerce companies

I will provide a custom build list of ecommerce companies












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">This is a hand curated list of companies and contacts based on your target. This data has following information (column) but not limited to it (you can ask whatever you need in the database) 

  • Company Name
  • Website URL
  • Company short description
  • Number of Employee
  • Founded in Year
  • Total Funding
  • Location address
  • City
  • Country
  • Industry
  • LinkedIn profile url

Why should you hire me?

  • I Provide Quickly and Perfect Results
  • I have a Premium LinkedIn Account to generate leads and access email
  • Experience of 5 years in B2B prospect lists building tasks finding task
  • 100% Guaranteed successful service
  • Money back guarantee if not satisfied

My Skill Areas:

  • Email Collection (Valid, Verified and 100% accurate)
  • LinkedIn Research
  • Business Contact information Research
  • Online research for database creation

Request:

Please send me a message with full requirement before you place an order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment