Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will make trading robot or trading ea for forex

I will make trading robot or trading ea for forex












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello !
I have been developing Forex robot Or it can be said Forex EA for more than 4 years now , I can make any strategy EA or robot as long as indicator supports being used in EA . 
Trading robot or trading EA can automate your trading strategy with some additional functions that are not possible with manual trading , like Trailing stop , Breakeven , Partial close, time based trading sessions etc.
The possibilities of trading with a robot are endless.
Many mathematical strategies cannot be traded manually , like (High+low)/Open + Ask = Entry level etc.
Contact me with your strategy to get a quote for your strategy. Explain in detail and if possible with some example so that I understand your strategy completely.
5$ is just a basic price with no source code , 1 indicator no advanced features.
Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment