Monday, June 4, 2018

I will implement trade or crypto currency API

I will implement trade or crypto currency API












About:

Please chat before you order this gig. 
Hello, I am expert in APIs. I can make you a page for you which will fetch the price from your favorite crypto currencies websites. 
If you love trading just tell me the website and their API. i will write you a script So you can see your favorite currencies data instantly and it will update every second. 
.
I can make script  for your stock company too. So you can have live view of stocks market price too.
.
I can build your complete website on trading or coins too. 

Reviews


mohamedwazook:Wonderful company to work with zero hassle, friendly customer service always make sure customer is happy Hatsoff to his outstanding customer service !

techspell:Thank you. its always nice to work for you.

cameronjones731:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

mohamedwazook:alway deliver 5Star Service i love to work with him and deliver on time you are a Star Brother

techspell:Thank you. you are so nice and give clear instructions.


No comments:

Post a Comment