Monday, July 30, 2018

I will answer your forex questions

I will answer your forex questions












About:

I will answer 2 specific questions about Forex. I know that trading Forex can be overwhelming and that is why I will answer your questions. Just send me your questions, please be specific and remember I cannot tell you my personal opinion about a currency.

You can ask me to send you analysis for a specific pair, or questions about terms like, tendency, overbought/oversold, channels, risk and money management, how to start, etc.

If you have any question before ordering this gig please contact me.

And remember trading Forex and the financial markets is a risky investment and you can lose all or part of your investment. Never invest money you cannot afford to lose. Forex may not be suitable for everyone.

Reviews


hamedmohd:cant say any thing more than \r\n\r\nthanks\r\nand i will be back to you for the results :)

fxruby:thank you!

hamedmohd:cant say any thing more than \r\n\r\nthanks\r\nand i will be back to you for the results :)

fxruby:thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment