Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will develop blockchain website and cryptocurrency wallet

I will develop blockchain website and cryptocurrency wallet












About:

Are you looking for the #1 gig to build a website for your ICO? Then I can be your perfect choice.

Features on your website 

  • Design 
  • Wallet Development
  • Android and iOS development
  • whitepaper
  • Road Map
  • About you
  • (<<<>>> Coin)  This means your coin name
  • Login/Register
  • Tokens 

Also, I will do for you.

  • User Dashboard 
  • Lending program
  • Admin Panel 
  • Wallets

Integrate API for BTC payment gateway.

For Securities: 2FA, G- re-captcha connect via API(including WebSocket)

I will also make sure your site is positive SSL and DDoS
 secure.  That's the most important thing; security To prevent hacking.

Contact Now:

Ignitive IT Solutions

ignitiveit (at) gmail.com

Thanks !!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment