Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will visit trade shows or exhibitions for you in shanghai china

I will visit trade shows or exhibitions for you in shanghai china












About:

Hello, how are you today?

Congratulations, you found me! I'm living in Shanghai. I graduated from China TOP university and had over 10 years experience in Marketing for multinational companies. I have rich experience in industrial products and consumer goods. And I'm a quick learner. I'll try my best to deliver the information you want. Please trust me.

Shanghai is one of China's top cities with the most dynamic economic. Every year, hundreds to thousands exhibitions/trade shows are held in Shanghai, including those famous/top ones for every industry. Whatever you want me to present for your products, find some products or suppliers, collect market information, I'm here to help you get the information you want.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment