Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will share resources, disclose all of my current holdings and give personalized suggestions.

I will share resources, disclose all of my current holdings and give personalized suggestions.












About:

I am not a financial advisor, but I have a background that includes stock trading and have been trading cryptocurrencies for the better part of a year (which, in cryptocurrency, is a long time).  I have taken courses; studied technical and fundamental analysis; and studied the patterns, calls, successes and failures of countless Twitter and Facebook "influencers."  I have invested in ICOs (initial coin offerings), trade on ~10 exchanges, and more.

I ended my first day trading with a 7% gain, and more than tripled my initial investment in 6 months.

I want to share what I've learned.  I have a doctorate in education and a successful consulting firm; both of which help me to be a good teacher.

Don't be left behind... I've never been more excited by the potential of something!


DISCLAIMERS:
The information provided in this "gig" is for informational purposes only, and is not legal or financial advice.  You should do your own research and due diligence, and/or consult with a financial professional to determine is best for your needs/goals.

I don't make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using my information. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment