Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will teach you all you need about bitcoin

I will teach you all you need about bitcoin












About:

Need to get started with Bitcoin and cryptos and can't figure out how? Need to set up your mobile or hardware wallet? Learn what Segwit is or how to use a particular exchange? Maybe how to store your latest ICO/ERC20 token safely? Or, even how to take Bitcoin at your business... Anything you need, I can help with... directly and without any unnecessary BS.

I teach Bitcoin and crypto currencies at the local university. I have been a consultant on several crypto related projects. Best part: if I somehow can not answer your question or point you on the correct path, I will not charge you. This is risk free on your part.

By purchasing this package, you'll get to schedule a time and date to call me directly to discuss your problem. Again, if I can't help, I don't charge.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment