Monday, July 30, 2018

I will trade your forex account using the best long term strategy

I will trade your forex account using the best long term strategy












About:

the montly profit is about 10 - 50%
safe trading

faq :

- How are the profit shares divided?
Owner will take 60% and the rest 40% should be given to the trader.

- What are the requirements in order to get my profit?
Just your MT4 login info with our recomended broker.


- What is the minimum deposit?

  • First package, minimum $2.000 for Long term strategy

  • Second package, minimum $10.000 for high profit strategy.


send me message if you wanna ask my real live forex trading portofolio more than 3 years in steady profit using the robot and manage forex account.




Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment