Monday, June 4, 2018

I will teach you cryptocurrency trading

I will teach you cryptocurrency trading












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
My name is Ricardo and I want to teach you in this SPANISH video course how to trade cryptocurrencies in the medium term temporality, my strategy is the one that I am currently executing with very good results and I know that you can achieve the same results. it doesn't matter that you have no idea of technical analysis I will explain how to apply my strategy and start to operate.

Course content:

• Introduction
• Disclaimer
• Requirements
• Goals
• Technical aspects of analysis
• Candlestick graphics
• Candle patterns we use
• Resistance supports
• Market cycles
• The strategy
• Fundamental factors when choosing a currency
• Trading is not a perfect art
• Final tips

FULL HD VIDEO 

Reviews


franconiebles:Ricardo es una persona muy seria y respondió a mis dudas rápidamente. Recomendado!

riccc787:Un placer servirte Franco

franconiebles:Ricardo es una persona muy seria y respondió a mis dudas rápidamente. Recomendado!

riccc787:Un placer servirte Franco

:


No comments:

Post a Comment