Thursday, May 10, 2018

I will optimize your profile with relevant content to be professional enough for recruiters.

I will optimize your profile with relevant content to be professional enough for recruiters.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">As an experienced Career Expert, I will work with you to synthesize and highlight your unique skills and abilities to obtain interviews for the positions you want with the employers you want to notice you on LinkedIn. My background in management and corporate business provides me with the perspective needed to ensure you are effectively presenting yourself to employers, especially on networking sites such as LinkedIn

My work would include (not exhaustive):

  1. Using a professional looking headshot.
  2. Develop a headline that's more than just a job title.
  3. Add samples of past projects from your resume
  4. Make sure your profile is complete.
  5. List at least three skills for your connections to endorse

Reviews


blakeroberts233:Great Seller!

redcarpet:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

gylshanne:I was searching all over fiverr to find a professional and trustworthy person for my Linkedin profile and what I got delivered is much better than I expected. I am really very very happy that I´ve finally found someone who I can trust. Extremely fast delivery and absolutely high quality. Will work with this seller again for sure!

blakeroberts233:Great Seller!

redcarpet:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment