Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will inform you and predict on cryptocurrency trend

I will inform you and predict on cryptocurrency trend












About:

DONT SPECULATE BLINDLY, get learn all you need to know in a language you can understand.

I will research and give you a detailed report on the new trends in the cryptocurrency market.

I have spent an extensive amount of time, researching, using and investing in digital currencies. We will provide you with easy to understand information, so you are in a better-educated position. 

I can look at existing crypto-currencies or ones that have not yet released to market, such as ICOs.

I will look into fundamentals and provide a detailed report including the following: 

  • Product Maturity 
  • GitHub Analysis (If available)
  • Blockchain's role in the concept
  • Team and Experience
  • Advisors
  • Target segment and market potential
  • Token Model
  • Community engagement

Always at your service.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment