Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I will design a professional trade show banner backdrop

I will design a professional trade show banner backdrop












About:

Hi!! 
thank you for visit my gig.If you want profesional outdoor (print ready) banners advertisement then i can help you to make this.

thanks again 

2.I CAN HELP YOU TO DESIGN

  •  Billboard
  •  Outdoor banner
  •  Retractable banner
  •  Hoarding
  •  feathered flag
  •  signage
  •  lamppost kiosk
  •  Backdrop banner

3.WHAT I NEED BEFORE I START YOUR WORK ??

  • The first thing You should deliver your logo in PNG,EPS,AI or PSD format.
  • tell me which colour you would like to use in your banner.
  • Send me the photos you would like to use.(IF YOU WANT PREMIUM QUALITY PICTURES THEN IT COST WOULD BE EXTRA)

File Format
  • JPG
  • PDF
  • PNG
  • PSD

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment