Thursday, May 10, 2018

I will be your career coach and mentor

I will be your career coach and mentor












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">NOTE: All calls must be scheduled between the business hours of 9am - 5pm CT Monday-Friday

The career coaching services offered here are to 1) Get you on the right path in life and job, 2) Clarify your career direction, specialties, or service offerings, 3) Get your personal / business / services brand to the next level, and/or 4) Help you implement with a plan.

I have over 10 years experience as a communications, content and training consultant for Fortune 500 companies; I have conducted mock interviews for college students (Bradley University) applying for jobs at the Olympics; I have been an educator; and also have my B.A. in education.

My primary focus area is mentoring consultants who work on a contract (contingent worker) basis, but these career coaching services will help you, whatever your career path or industry.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment