Sunday, May 27, 2018

I will create minimalist cryptocurrency logo

I will create minimalist cryptocurrency logo












About:

Looking for a creative logo design for your cryptocurrency business?
You are on the right page.

I will design professional minimalist CRYPTOCURRENCY Logo for your websites/business/product! Creating perfect designs and client satisfaction are always my top priority.

What will you get for $10:
  •     2 Professional Logo concepts in JPEG and PNG format
  •    100% ORIGINAL design from scratch
  •     Unlimited Revisions
  •     Well spoken English so, no communication issues.
  •     All the file formats you’ll need for the web, print and future editing - Including. Ai, PDF, EPS
  •     High resolution of 4000px X 4000px
  •    100% Copyright Ownership
  •    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Have a project to finish?  Order now!

FOR THE BEST AND OUTSTANDING RESULT CHOOSE THE PREMIUM PACKAGE.

I will always do everything possible to ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project.

If you have any questions, please send me a message and I'll respond as soon as possible.


Cheers

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment