Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will do ico intro video ad for your cryptocurrency coin

I will do ico intro video ad for your cryptocurrency coin












About:

★ ORDER NOW AND GET A FREE BONUS - FACEBOOK COVER VIDEO ★

♛ If you need an INTRO or OUTRO video animation for your  YouTube Channel, Facebook Page, Instagram or any other social network then I have a ton of inspiring videos. From minimalist to architectural inspired stings, hollywood-style movie worthy openers, creative sketch logo reveals, inventive brand explosions, and a whole lot more!


►HOW TO ORDER?◄

- SIMPLY SEND ME YOUR LOGO AND TEXT

- CHOOSE ANY LIGHTS COLOR 


►WHAT WILL YOU GET?◄


  • ☑ Full HD Quality 
  • ☑ Music and sound effects
  • ☑ Commercial license

© All my animations are licensed for commercial use!

They can be used for any website or any purpose, this can include all social networks, commercials, motion films, news, etc...

 

I've also got 400+ logo reveals, intros & outros, social and text animations to offer:


☛ Check my other gigs:  www.fiverr.com/intro_intro

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment