Saturday, May 12, 2018

I will expalin you how to use it.

I will expalin you how to use it.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I will create your own cryptocurrency (erc20 tokens on the ethereum blockchain) : It could title as you name: Tomcoin ( TMC ), your lover's name: NancyCoin ( NYC ), your company's name: SonyCoin ( SYC), and anything you want to set as the title! 

All you need to do is:

  • Let's me know what is your name of the cryptocurrency. 

  • Choose the Symbol ( Normally it is 3 letters, like BTC )

  • Choose how many decimal places allowed for a single token? (18 is standard, ie. you could trade 1.01234567891234567 tokens.  If you were to select 0 decimals, you could only trade in whole token quantities (1,2,3,4 etc.).  If you were to select 1 decimal, you could trade 1.7 tokens, etc.)

  • The supply of your cryptocurrency: How many tokens you want to create. 1,000,000pcs or 1,000,000,000. It is all depend on you. 

  • When you decided, the name, symbol, decimal and supply quantity of your cryptocurrency will not be changed. 

   You could provide your ethereum wallet address to me, then I will send your tokens to you. 

   If you don't hanve a ethereum wallet, I could also create for you. 

   choose me and you will have your own coin soon! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment