Monday, May 21, 2018

I will develop an cryptocurrency trading bot with full features and your requirements.

I will develop an cryptocurrency trading bot with full features and your requirements.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello

   I am here to help you develop your cryptocurrency trading bot, I will develop trading bot that will help you with almost everything on cryptocurrency trading. 

My team and I will program a cryptocurrency trading bot for you.This program can catch any sudden spikes in prices.The bot will be programmed in python.
The expected return of bot is around 25 - 50 % on your initial investment.

I WILL DEVELOP CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING BOT:
features includes.
  • auto trade
  • auto market
  • exchange and lot more...
Kindly contact me and let get started.
Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment