Saturday, May 19, 2018

I will create a Modern Minimalist Logo or Logo Type for you, based on your requirements. + See More

I will create a Modern Minimalist Logo or Logo Type for you, based on your requirements. + See More












About:

Hello there! 

I am Annie. I am the CEO of Hannydesigns™. We are a group of 7 designers and crew, established in 2015. For $10, I will design 2 ORIGINAL logo concepts draft for your CRYPTOCURRENCY websites/business/product! I design my work with standout concepts, nice contrast, and color balance. NO amateurish design with bad fonts/color! Order now and you will have have a UNIQUE and original Logo for your website! 

Order Now! :D 

PLEASE NOTE:  (For one gig)
  • PNG or JPG format included. 
provide me your
Business name
tagline, if you have and
little details about your work! That's all
Why This Gig?
US Based seller with excellent customer support 
Fast Respond Time to Revisions and Inquires
Proven Track Record of over 3500 completed orders in Fiverr, Clean Vector Based Logo Design

For All Vector file package format, business card design with logo, the premium gold package with VIP support kindly check gig extra! :)

Cheers

Reviews


adamservices02:Highly recommend

hannydesigns247:OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE !!! Happy buyer

adamservices02:Outstanding experience with the team

hannydesigns247:OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE !!! Happy buyer

freshsabrina234:So professional, will work with them again


No comments:

Post a Comment