Monday, May 21, 2018

I will trade your forex account with years of profit

I will trade your forex account with years of profit












About:

This service is especially in forex, indices, and commodities for trader or investors portfolios.

Basically, if you wish your account to be traded for you and after a month of profits made, we will split the profits into 70% for you and 30% after a 3 month and you happy with my service 50%-50%, if I double your account 30% for you and 70% for me.

How it works and depending of the risks factor

Level1

- £10,000 is the minimum account balance.
- Maximum drawdown is 2% of capital

Level2

- £100,000 is the minimum account balance.
- Maximum drawdown is 5% of capital

 Level3

- £10,000,000 is the minimum account balance.
- Maximum drawdown is 10% of capital

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Daniel Martin

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment