Friday, May 11, 2018

I will fact check your writing and research

I will fact check your writing and research












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Your resume is important: it is the first impression, the first step in the door. A high-quality resume shows your future employer both who you are and what you can do, and in today's lucrative job market, a powerful resume is absolutely crucial in securing you a good job. I want to help you get that job, and I want to do it at an affordable price.

Hi, I'm Phillip Hamilton. I have a B.A. in professional writing and editing and have been enhancing resumes for the community around me for upwards of three years, with overwhelming success. For the low price of $5, I will:
  • Thoroughly read and edit your resume &/or cover letter (no extra charge for both!)
  • Give you a thorough list of suggestions and changes made to help you grow your resume-writing skills
  • Design/layout your resume/CL in the most effective format possible, putting all the most important information at the forefront
  • Represent you through your resume/CL
  • Write an original CL/resume for you (details of resume required, extra $5 fee)
  • Have your resume/CL back to you in no time!

You have the skills, so show them off right. Contact me and i'll make sure your resume is job ready in no time!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment