Sunday, May 20, 2018

I will write a perfect eBook 4.5 (5 reviews) Contact Me From Nigeria Member since Jun 2017 Avg. Response Time 3 hours Recent Delivery 12 days I am Tasha, a professional ebook writer. I have worked with companies where I made a unique impact. With the garnered experience and wisdom, I will offer you the best of service you seek. Good work will make you call again. Expecting your request. + See More

I will write a perfect eBook 4.5 (5 reviews) Contact Me From Nigeria Member since Jun 2017 Avg. Response Time 3 hours Recent Delivery 12 days I am Tasha, a professional ebook writer. I have worked with companies where I made a unique impact. With the garnered experience and wisdom, I will offer you the best of service you seek. Good work will make you call again. Expecting your request. + See More












About:

Are you looking for a professional, PERFECT EBOOK writer with who comes with a new and perfect idea on cryptocurrency trading?

Look no further. I would love to be your ghostwriter for your writing tasks. I take charge of the process end to end and deliver exactly to your specifications. Here’s how I will work with you to create a product that meets its objective fully:

  • You have the topic or theme in mind, but not a fully evolved writing plan - no problem! I will assist you to develop a structured table of contents, which will form a sound basis for your PERFECT EBOOK.

  • The first draft need not be the final. I offer unlimited revisions free of cost. I am always there to improve the product to your satisfaction.

With this gig you get:

  • Well researched, unique and professionally perfect content.
  • Perfect layout and format.
  • Transfer Of Copyrights.
  • Table of contents.
  • Relevant images (optional)
  • Converted into: PDF, Amazon Kindle, or any desired format.



Order now and I will deliver you a perfect book people want to read

CONTACT 
ME for samples of my past works


ORDER NOW!

Reviews


finityad:great job , highly recommend

tasha_expert:Outstanding Experience.\r\n

rivesh:Knowledge about the work given

tasha_expert:Outstanding Experience.

rivesh:Exact delivery as expected in set time, very kind enough to revise and edition!


No comments:

Post a Comment