Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I will write your new linkedin profile

I will write your new linkedin profile












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I will compose or edit a new professional LinkedIn Profile, including your summary, education, experience and previous positions, skills, volunteering, awards and certifications or projects, up to 100 words.

If you'd like to read an example of my work, please see the attached PDF linked under the above picture in the gallery.

Your new profile will have flawless grammar, perfect spelling and precision punctuation. If you would like to compose or edit multiple sections of your LinkedIn Profile, you can choose different packages or add extras. One gig per LinkedIn URL.

I write in an aggressive and persuasive style that will emphasize your value as a future employee, manager or consultant. I know how to present your education, experience and skills in a manner that will hold attention and impress your readers, whether they are future employers, customers, partners or investors.

There is nobody better at this kind of writing. Let's show people what you've got!

I reserve the right to use work produced under this gig (excluding your personal information) to promote my business.

If you'd like to see my other gigs, visit https://www.fiverr.com/manyglyphs

Reviews


denise30:She helped me with revamping my profile and it reads professionally.

manyglyphs:Great! All the best!

tslatts45:Great service!!

musicman008:A quick google search discovered many linkedin profiles that were nearly identical to the one I was supplied with. The product is much too generic to actually use. Delivery was late.

manyglyphs:Buyer received a free revision (included with the gig purchase) and elected not to use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment